PDF Stamp is an advanced product that enables you to stamp content into a PDF document. Besides images, texts and graphics, PDF Stamp is able to add links and notes. These processes can be realized in a determined number of pages with precise control over the size and position, the stamped text and/or images become a permanent part of each PDF document. There is no limit to the amount of stamps you could apply to a single document and no limit to the amount of documents you can stamp, As special feature you can integrate PDF Stamp into yourself programs (Include client side and Server side applications).
PDF Stamp lets you stamp watermarks such as "Confidential" on pages that include sensitive information or "Draft" on a preliminary PDF document to be distributed for review. You can stamp PDF document names, revision numbers, Date/Time stamps, pages numbers, contact information or any text that you need added to the file.
With the JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. images support you can stamp company logos, author signatures, products, charts or any artwork in image formats. A Scale feature is provided with image stamping to easily increase or decrease the size of the stamped image, leaving the original image size intact.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Support up to PDF1.8 document format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0)
- Support stamp to the page header and page footer
- Support image stamps with various image formats (eg. JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM image formats)
- Support text stamps with various effects
- Support graphics stamps (Line and Rectangle)
- Output file (-o) ¡ª Duplicates the original file with the file name you specify. Stamps are placed in the duplicate file, leaving the original copy unchanged
- Stamp pages using the standard Base 14 Fonts and Windows System Fonts
- Support Font Style, Font Size, Text Modes (solid, outline), Grayscale and RGB Color (0-255 RGB color values supported)
- Top, bottom, vertical center, diagonal-top left and diagonal-bottom left
- Stamp can be placed in the exact vertical center of a page (or the exact vertical center within a individual stamping space)
- Specify start and ending page numbers (page range)
- JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, ICO, BMP, JP2, PNM etc. image size can be increased or decreased. No need to adjust the image size in another application before the stamp
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and both 32 and 64 bit systems