PDF Split-Merge is a stand-alone application that can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files, PDF Split- Merge is offered as an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) application, and a command line application.
PDF Split-Merge is used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
PDF Split-Merge software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file;
- Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents;
- Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents;
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or by even, odd or custom page ranges etc;
- Split by page ranges (split pages, page ranges, odd/even pages ...);
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages;
- Support Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 platforms;
- Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0);
- Merge from text file, a text file which contains file names to be merged, one file name per line;
- Split into n pages per PDF file (into files which containing n pages per file);
- Reverse or rearrange pages in a document;
- Retain links (update links, bookmarks and destinations between merged PDF files);
- Preserve all kinds of annotations;
- Split PDF documents by bookmarks;
- Extract all or individual chapters according to bookmarks;
- Because of built-in support for server environment, PDF Split-Merge is a good match for concurrent and server based applications;
- Support to retain or remove bookmarks and AcroForms within processing;
- Support "owner" password protected PDF files;
- Support use overlapping page ranges to create output PDF files;
- Support get page count from a PDF file from the command line;
- Insert bookmarks for each PDF filename into merged PDF file;
- Delete page or page range from a PDF file;
- Support "Cross-Merge PDF files" function to merge PDF files cross together;